- Glebe House requires that all clients are 30-days clean from all substances, and that all admissions provide clean urinalysis results prior to admission.
- We do not accept clients on pharmacotherapy such as methadone or buprenorphine etc.
- We do not take men who are bailed directly to Glebe House from prison by the courts. however, referrals can be made from within the community.
- Clients subject to Extended Supervision Orders or with any charges of a sexual nature are not eligible.
- Clients who have had mental health episodes in prior 6 months are not accepted without a comprehensive mental health assessment from treating physician with documentation of diagnosis and treatment options.
- We request that all referrals contact Glebe House on 9566 4630 and call every Tuesday between 9am and 12pm, it is important that we have regular contact with you to keep your place on the waiting lists.
- Please call and email Glebe House; we will be able to provide you with more information about the next steps you need to take. If you get the answering service, we apologise, however please leave your details and we will register your call. Please keep trying.
- All other referrals can be made by emailing request for support to firstname.lastname@example.org