- Glebe House requires that all clients are 30-days clean from all substances, and that all admissions provide clean urinalysis results prior to admission.
- We do not accept clients on pharmacotherapy such as methadone or buprenorphine etc.
- We do not take men who are bailed directly to Glebe House from prison by the courts. however, referrals can be made from within the community.
- Clients subject to Extended Supervision Orders or with any charges of a sexual nature are not eligible.
- Clients who have had mental health episodes in prior 6 months are not accepted without a comprehensive mental health assessment from treating physician with documentation of diagnosis and treatment options.
- We request that all referrals contact Glebe House on 9566 4630 and call every Tuesday between 9am and 12pm, it is important that we have regular contact with you to keep your place on the waiting lists
- Please call and email Glebe House; we will be able to provide you with more information about the next steps you need to take. If you get the answering service, we apologise, however please leave your details and we will register your call. Please keep trying
- All other referrals can be made by emailing request for support to email@example.com
- The program is twelve-weeks; some clients may stay longer depending on needs. Alterations to program must be approved by the Manager.
- Exit planning and the transition component of the program are all considered throughout the clients’ stay; a Stage 2 outreach program is available for suitable clients.
- Glebe House has a total of seven beds; it runs as a therapeutic community and clients are required to participate in meal preparation and daily chores.
- Clients are required to remain abstinent from gambling, drugs, and alcohol use while a resident and must be willing to address their substance abuse issues while in the program.
- Regular random supervised urinalysis is collected throughout the twelve weeks; clients must be willing to provide this; random breath testing also occurs.
- In case of relapse, drug and/or alcohol affected clients will not be able to remain at Glebe House while affected; the client will be assisted to find alternative accommodation and then exited
- Glebe House program activities will be expected to take precedence over family/community obligation for the twelve-week duration; clients can make requests for outside program activity, following managerial approval process
- Clients will be engaged in Twelve Step programs
- Clients will attend two A.A., N.A. or G.A. meetings, one during the day and one at night, every day/night, except weekends (one on weekend days/nights and public holidays), while in the Glebe House program – unless given staff permission to do otherwise
- Clients have a 10:30pm curfew